What is Pupil Premium funding?
The Pupil Premium provides additional funding on top of the main funding a school receives so that we can ensure children from less advantaged backgrounds achieve as well as their peers.
For the financial year 2018-19 Bodsham School received £12980 in Pupil Premium funding. This was used as follows:
- Focused teaching assistant support in class
- Staff CPD
- Dyslexia Tutor for 1 pupil
- Short-term interventions for underachieving pupils who needed a boost to their learning in order for them to reach their potential
- Identification of barriers to learning through pupil mentoring and implementation of support strategies
- Welfare support, for example social skills groups and assertive mentoring sessions.
- Please click here to see our Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2018/19
For the financial year 2019/2020 no children were eligible for pupil premium.